PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
In addition, as you browse the Website, we collect information about individual websites or products you see, which Sites or search terms refer you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this information that is automatically collected as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Logs: The logs monitor the actions taken on the Website and collect data, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referral / login pages, and the corresponding dates and times - "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how to browse the Website.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment details (including credit card numbers, email address and telephone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment details, sending and providing invoices or receipts and / or confirming your order).
In addition, we use this order information for the following purposes:
- To contact you
- Track our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When there is agreement with the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertisements about our products or services.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us control potential risk and fraud (especially your IP address) and more generally to optimize our website (for example, by creating detailed information about how our customers are browsing and interact with the Website, and evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing).
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Follow the links below to request access to your data:
DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above.
- We use Shopify to enhance our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here.
- We use Google Ads and Facebook Ads for our ads.
Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a call, search warrant or other lawful request for information that we receive or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you targeted advertising or marketing communications which we think you may be interested in. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Advertising Initiative Network (NAI) training page at networkadvertising.
You can opt out of targeted advertising at the following links:
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DENIAL OF MONITORING
Please note that we do not change our site's data collection and usage practices when we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you and to request the correction, updating or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact details below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we process your information in order to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Website) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your data will be shipped outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Website, we will retain your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the information provided below: 44 Tassou Sechioti, Tripoli, Arcadia, 22131.